Conditions of participation
Registration deadline is set for
Wednesday May 16, 2018
International competition of choirs Grand Prix Thailand
Registration fee per choir in first category of competition Grand Prix Thailand is 350 EUR
Registration fee per choir in each next category of competition Grand Prix Thailand is 250 EUR
Registration fee per non – contesting choir is 350 EUR
- The registration fee has to be paid by bank transfer upon dispatch of the registration form
- All bank fees are paid on behalf of the dispatcher
- The given registration fee is non – refundable in case of cancellation of participation
- Bank details for Registration fee payment:
Name of Company: FESTA MUSICALE z.s.
Name of the Bank: Komercni banka
Address of the Bank: Tr. Svobody 14, 77911, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Bank Account No.: 19-1099080227
SWIFT CODE: KOMBCZPPXXX
Notification: Name of ensemble
(Name of ensemble must be marked in bank transfer notification!)
The participating group will subsequently be presented with a stay package, which includes travel services & costs festival pass (marked below). Please note that due to organizational reasons the participants are required to cooperate with the authorised festival travel partner.
- Travel expenses, accommodation, meals, trips, etc. during stay are paid by ensembles including all accompaniment persons and bus drivers.
- The organisers reserve the right to provide travel services by ordering stay package. The organisers have available capacities for accommodation, dinning and travel capacities.
- All stay packages including festival pass. Stay packages are compulsory per each participant or accompaniment persons listed.
Festival Pass includes:
- Entry card to all festival concerts, activities and off-program
- Promotion materials for each participant (festival brochures, posters, programmes, festival souvenirs, etc.)
- Entry, attendance at workshops and masterclasses with festival jurors and lecturers
- Rehearsals in rehearsal rooms
- Performance in Opening gala concert (according to the invitation)
- Performance in festival concerts
- Attendance in Bangkok concert event
- Participation of choir representatives in meeting with judges
- Video recordings of festival activities including concerts and competitions
- Photo documentation of festival activities including concerts and competitions
- PR services & press releases, online presentation of ensemble
- Certificate of participation
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONSULT THE “FESTIVAL STAY PACKAGES” PAGE !!!
- The organizer reserves the rights associated with the acquisition of video and audio recordings of festival activities, including further processing and utilization.
- By submitting your application, participants express their agreement with the acquisition of video and audio recordings.
- By submitting your application, participants express their permission that video and audio recordings will be used by organizer of the festival for documentary and promotional purposes, publication of materials in the media.
- The festival programme may be changed.
- By submitting application, festival participants declare that they are familiar with the abovementioned conditions competitions and conditions for participation of the festival.
- By submitting of the application, participants agree with the terms of the competition and the above conditions of participation at the festival.