1) REGISTRATION & APPLICATION DEADLINE
- Application deadline is on APRIL 17th, 2017
- Registration fee per choir in first category of competition Mundi Cantant is 250 EUR
- Registration fee per choir in each next category of competition Mundi Cantant is 150 EUR
- Registration fee per choir in category X – non contesting choirs is 250 EUR
- The Registration fee has to be paid by bank transfer upon dispatch of the application form
- All bank fees are paid on behalf of the dispatcher
- Bank details for Registration fees:Name of Company: FESTA MUSICALE z.s.
Name of Bank: Komercni banka
Addres of the Bank: Tr. Svobody 14, 77911, Olomouc, Czech RepublicBank Account No.: 19-1099080227/0100
SWIFT CODE: KOMBCZPPXXX
Notification: Name of choir
- Please indicate Name of choir in bank transfer notification
- Please send bank transfer confirmation
- E-application form for the festival is available on our websites www.festamusicale.com or you can fill out the application at the end of this brochure and send it to our correspondence address:
Festa Musicale z.s. 28. Října 9 779 00, Olomouc Czech Republic
- The given registration fee is non-returnable in case of cancellation of application
- Please double check completeness and correctness of details before submitting your application
- The registration fee includes participation in the Grand Prix Thailand competition and the Absolute winner competition
- Questions, applications, notifications and registration documents please send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +420 606 082 266
(operating hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 16:00)
2) CONDITIONS OF STAY & FESTIVAL PASS
- Travel expenses, accomodation and meals during festival stay are paid by choirs including accompaniment persons and bus drivers.
- The organisers reserve the right to provide accomodation and meals during festival stay by ordering festival stay package.
- Festival stay package is compulsory per each participant listed.
- The organizers have at disposals all available capacities for accomodation and dinning purposes.
- All festival stay packages including Festival Pass. Festival Pass is compulsory per each participant listed.
- Festival Pass allows to all paticipants passive and also active attendance in all festival activities.
- Fesival Pass includes:
– Entry card to all festival concerts, activities and off -program
– Promotion materials for each participant (festival brochures, festival souvenirs, etc.)
– Entry, active and passive attendance in workshop and masterclasses with festival jurors and lecturers
– Rehearsals in rehearsal rooms
– Performance in parade of choirs
– Performance in Opening gala concert Bangkok
– Participation of choir representatives in meeting with judges
– Video recordings of festival activities including concerts and competitions
– Photo documentation of festival activities including concerts and competitions – PR services & press releases
- Choirs may choose between large scale of stay packages. Detailed informations in document stay packages (please ask festival organiser for quotation):
5 day Ocean package 400 USD per person
5 day Tower wing package 350 USD per person
5 day Garden package 300 USD per person
5 day Budget package 180 USD per person
(Packages including accomodation in appropriate level, some of them halfboard meals, some of them individual tour guide for whole stay, some of them choice of sightseeing and trips, Festival Pass)
- All festival packages including Festival Pass.
- Festival Pass is compulsory for each participant listed.
- It is possible to order individual variation of Festival Stay (more days, less days). For detailed information please contact organisers.
(Organiser provides – halfboard meals, lunches, trips & sightseeings, transportation, tourguides, concerts and tours on request)
- There are several possibilities of extended stay for choirs. For detailed information and quotation please ask organisers.
- Deposit payment of festival stay package has to be paid by bank transfer after registration. (Date of deposite payment will be given by organiser in issued quotation and advanced invoice)
- Balance payment of the festival stay package has to be paid by bank transfer or cash at festival o ce.
- All bank fees are paid on behalf of the dispatcher.
- Bank details for festival stay packages payment:Name of Company: FESTA OLOMOUC s.r.o. Travel agency
Name of Bank: Komercni banka Olomouc
Address of the Bank: Tr. Svobody 14, 77911, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Bank Account No.: 19-1131660257/0100
SWIFT CODE: KOMBCZPPXXX
Notification: given invoice number
- Please indicate given invoice number in bank transfer notification
- Please send bank transfer confirmation of payment
- It is possible to order only the Festival Pass package (without services). The price of the Festival Pass is 80 USD per each participant listed.
3) CONDITIONS – FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES
REHEARSALS IN REHEARSAL ROOMS
- Reservations of rehearsal times must be delivered on 20.7. 2017 at latest.
- If the reservation is delayed, organizers may not guarantee required rehearsal time
- Rehearsal room means a separate acoustically shielded room equipped with a piano. The rehearsal room is not vocal room at competition venue.
- At the competition venues are available „vocal rooms. “ These rooms are available only for a short period of time before the competition performance.
- Available are also „dressing rooms”. Vocal trainings are prohibited in dressing rooms.
REHEARSALS IN VOCAL ROOMS AT COMPETITION VENUE
- Available are also „vocal rooms. “ These rooms are available only for a short period of time before competition performance. Vocal rooms are not equipped with a piano.
- Occupation of the vocal rooms is due 10 minutes. Time will be scheduled by organizers.
- In case of exceeding given time, the rehearsal will be terminated by organizers.
- It is not allowed to rehearse in any other area of the competition venue or dressing rooms.
ACOUSTIC REHEARSALS AT COMPETITION VENUE
• Conditions of acoustic rehearsals at competition venue are stated in Mundi Cantant competition rules.
ENTRY CARD TO ALL FESTIVAL CONCERTS, ACTIVITIES AND OFF-PROGRAM:
- Reservation with accurate number of attending persons must be delivered on 20.7. 2017 at latest.
- Some of the festival activities have limited capacity of participants or audience
PERFORMANCE IN PARADE OF CHOIRS
- List of compositions / programme must be delivered 1.7. 2017 at latest
- There are no repertoire restrictions for the choir parade
- Clear run time of the performance should be 10 – 15 minutes
WORKSHOPS AND MASTERCLASSES
- Active attendance must be reported until 1.7. 2017
- Passive attendance must be reported until 20.7.2017
- Active participant (choir) must prepare 1 – 2 compositions of own choice for work and vocal coaching with lecturer
- Active participants have at least 20 minutes for work with a vocal coaching lecturer
- Performance at Bangkok Gala opening concert and Bangkok stay
- Requests must be delivered until 1.6.2017
VIDEO RECORDINGS OF FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDING CONCERTS AND COMPETITIONS
- Video recordings will be available online after the festival
- Different formats or medium of recordings will be available after contacting organizers
PHOTO DOCUMENTATION OF FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDING CONCERTS AND COMPETITIONS
- Photo documentation will be available online after the festival
- High resolution photos will be available after contacting organizers
- The organizer has the rights associated with the acquisition of video and audio recordings of all festival activities, including further processing and utilization. By submitting an application, partici- pants express their agreement with the acquisition of video and audio recordings. By submitting an application, participants give their permission that video and audio recordings will be used by the organizers of the festival for documentary and promotional purposes and for publication of materials in media.
- The Festival programme may change.
- By submitting an application, festival participants declare that they are familiar with the above mentioned conditions by submitting an application, participants agree with the terms of the competition and the above conditions of participation in the festival.
5) PROPER FESTIVAL REGISTRATION
For proper festival registration, choir must send the following via email until 17.4. 2017 (application deadline):
- Festival application with all necessary details (or ful ll E – application form)
- Bank transfer con rmation of registration fee for competition Mundi Cantant
- Short choir biography
- High quality photo of choir (for printed brochure, not smaller than 300 DPI)
- List of participant members with birth dates
- List of compositions (including full name of composition/ cycle of compositions, full name of composer, duration of each composition)
- 1 copy of notation
- Completed „Festival Activities” form (participation choir in festival activities) (available on our website)
- Recording of at least one piece performed by the choir (no more than 2 years old), all video/audio formats are accepted, even web links)
6) EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
- 10% discount of festival stay package is provided for early applicants which are properly registered until February 17, 2017.
- Conditions for early applicants:- Sent festival application with all necessary details (or E-application form) until February 17, 2017
– Sent „Festival stay package” order form until February 17, 2017 (form will be delivered by organizer at request)
– Pay registration fee for competition until February 17, 2017
– Pay 25% deposit payment of total amount of festival stay packages until February 17, 2017