Tuesday March 31, 2020
Early bird discount for applications until December 1, 2019
1) Festival stay
The programme of the festival consists of the competition “Mundi Cantant” and other complimentary activities.
Festival fees are divided into:
- Registration fee for competition “Mundi Cantant” (for the whole ensemble)
- Fee for Activity pas (for each person)
Registration fees and Activity passes are subjects to discounts (see below). Ensembles can choose between two possible ways of attending the festival:
- Participation in the competition (registration fee) and chosen stay package (which includes Activity pass),
- Participation in the competition (registration) and Activity pass.
A) Summary of festival stay packages
|Type of accomodation||2* hotels||3* hotels||4* hotels|
|Type of rooms||2-3 beds||2 beds||2 beds|
|Price starts at||199 EUR / person||291 EUR / person||403 EUR / person|
|No. of nights||5||5||5|
|Guided Olomouc City Tour||✅||✅||✅|
B) Extra services
- Transportation (flight tickets, bus transportation)
- Olomouc public transport tickets
- Extra eating (lunches, dinners)
- Trips, Olomouc city tour
- Festival T-shirt
For more information about extra services and their pricing, please contact the organisers.
C) Costs & services of stay packages and related services
The participants will then be presented with a stay package which includes travel services & the Activity Pass costs (see below). Please note that due to organisational reasons the participants are required to cooperate with the authorised festival travel partner.
Ensembles may choose from a variety of stay packages. Packages usually include accommodation of a requested level, half board, personal tour guide and assistant, guided sightseeing of Olomouc city centre.
Please fill in a stay package order form before the application deadline (March 31, 2020) and any changes will be taken into account only if a new stay package order form is received. The accommodation capacity in Olomouc is limited; we recommend you send your order in advance before the application deadline.
Please ask organisers for an individual quotation. The quotation will be made based on the stay package order form. The co-organiser can fulfil individual requests of ensembles and offer a large selection of travel and production services.
2) Activity Pass:
A) Activity pass enables entry and active participation at festival activities.
B) Activity Pass is mandatory for each participant
C) All stay packages include the Activity Pass
It is possible to order the Activity Pass only without any additional service. The price of the Activity Pass is 95 EUR per each participant or accompanying person (excluding drivers) for 5 days. The payment details and conditions are the same as for stay packages.
D) Activity Pass includes:
- Entry card to all festival concerts, activities and off-program
- Promotion materials for each participant
- Video recordings of the competition
- Photo documentation of the competition
- Both passive and active participation at workshops and masterclasses
- Performance at the parade of ensembles
- Performance at non-competitive festival concerts
- Performance at other accompanying programme activities
- Disco and animated programs for children’s ensembles
- Final party and animated programs for youth and adult ensembles
- Participation at all festival receptions (after concerts, meetings)
- Certificate of participation at the festival