Proper registration steps
The following steps are necessary for a successful application of an ensemble:
Application deadline – MARCH 31, 2020.
- Submitting required application documents (see below)
- Registration fee payment (to be paid upon submitting an application form)
- Submitting a stay package order form (to be submitted simultaneously with an application form)
- A completed festival application with all required details
- A high quality, colour photo of the ensemble (width not less than 1000 pixels, 300 DPI)
- A list of competition compositions (including full names of composers, full titles of pieces / cycles of compositions, duration of each composition, and the order of performance)
- 5 hard copies of music scores of all competition compositions must be sent by post and a copy of all competition compositions must be sent electronically by email.
- CD, DVD, MP3 or URL link to a recording of at least one piece performed by the ensemble (no more than 3 years old)
- A completed stay package and festival activities order form (here)
- A confirmation of payment of the registration fee
- A confirmation of payment of the stay package deposit
- A list of participants with full names and dates of birth