International Choir Competition
- The registration fee per choir in the first category of competition Mundi Cantant is 250 EUR.
- The registration fee per choir in every other category of competition Mundi Cantant is 150 EUR.
- The registration fee per non-competing choir (choir only performing at concerts and off-programme) is 250 EUR.
International Youth Orchestra Competition
- The registration fee per ensemble in youth orchestra competition is 250 EUR.
- The registration fee per non – competing ensemble is 250 EUR.
- The registration fee must be paid by bank transfer upon submitting the registration form.
- All bank transfer fees are paid by the sender.
- The registration fee is non-refundable in case of cancellation of participation.
- Acoustic rehearsal in the competition hall
- Rehearsals in rehearsal rooms
- Participation at the results announcement ceremony
- Participation of choir representatives at meeting with judges
- Online presentation of ensemble
- Competition diploma and medal
- Copies of jurors’ evaluation sheets and competition’s results sheet
- Bank details for registration fee payments:
- Bank details for stay packages payments:
FESTA MUSICALE Z.S.
Bank account no: 19-1099080227
Payment reference: Ensemble name
FESTA OLOMOUC S.R.O., travel agency
Bank account no: 115-5821490257
Payment reference: Given invoice number and ensemble name
Deposit and balance payment are required before and after application deadline, respectively.
The deposit payment must be completed by the given date for a successful reservation of all required services.
In case of changes or cancellation of a service order, a cancellation fee may apply as per rules described in the General Terms and Conditions of Festa Olomouc Travel Agency.Final provisions
- By submitting the application, participants express their agreement with making the video and audio recordings.
- By submitting the application, participants express their permission that the video and audio recordings will be used by the organizers of the festival for documentary and promotional purposes, publication of materials in the media and on the web.
- The festival programme may be changed.
- The stay and festival stay packages are subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Festa Olomouc Travel Agency.
- By submitting the application, participants agree with the terms of the competition and the above- mentioned conditions of participation in the festival.