The Javoříčko caves
The Javoříčko caves is a complicated complex of huge chambers, corridors, abysses and joints created at several height levels;
The part called Svěcená díra (Holy Hole) and the Zátvořice Abyss have been known for many years. The first written record of this underground area is from an anonymous author and dates from 1873. The majority of the cave system was discovered much later, in 1938, by a team led by the game warden Vilém Švec. Other parts were gradually discovered up to the present time by various amateur and professional speleologists. The areas of the Javoříčko Caves have been open to the public since 1938.
- Lenght of programme: 60-length excursion is 90 min (+ 2 hours away)