Conditions of participation
Registration deadline is set for
Tuesday April 30, 2019
International competition of choirs Grand Prix Thailand
The registration fee per choir in the first category of competition Grand Prix Thailand is 350 EUR
The registration fee per choir in every other category of competition Grand Prix Thailand is 250 EUR
The registration fee per non-competing choir is 350 EUR
- The registration fee has to be paid by bank transfer upon submitting the registration form.
- All bank transfer fees are paid by the sender.
- The registration fee is non-refundable in case of cancellation of participation.
- Bank details for registration fee payment:
Name of Company: FESTA MUSICALE z.s.
Name of the Bank: Komercni banka
Address of the Bank: Tr. Svobody 14, 77911, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Bank Account No.: 19-1099080227
SWIFT CODE: KOMBCZPPXXX
Notification: Name of ensemble
(Name of ensemble must be marked in bank transfer notification!)
The participating group will subsequently be presented with a stay package, which includes travel services & costs festival pass (marked below). Please note that due to organizational reasons the participants are required to cooperate with the authorised festival travel partner.
- Travel expenses, accommodation, meals, trips, etc. during stay are paid by the ensembles including all accompanying persons and bus drivers.
- The co-organiser reserves the right to provide travel services by ordering a stay package. The co-organiser offers accommodation, dining services and transport.
- Every stay package includes the Festival Pass. The Festival Pass is compulsory for each participant or accompanying person listed.
Festival Pass includes:
- Entry card to all festival concerts, activities and off-programme
- Promotion materials for each participant (festival brochures, posters, programmes, festival souvenirs, etc.)
- Entry, attendance at workshops and masterclasses with festival jurors and lecturers
- Rehearsals in rehearsal rooms
- Performance in Opening Gala concert
- Performance in festival concerts
- Attendance in Bangkok concert event
- Participation of choir representatives in meeting with judges
- Video recordings of festival activities including concerts and competitions
- Photo documentation of festival activities including concerts and competitions
- PR services & press releases, online presentation of ensemble
- Certificate of participation
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONSULT “FESTIVAL STAY PACKAGES” SITE!!!
The organiser reserves the right to make video and audio recordings of festival activities, including further processing and utilization.
By submitting the application, participants express their agreement with making the video and audio recordings.
By submitting the application, participants express their permission that the video and audio recordings will be used by the organisers of the festival for documentary and promotional purposes, publication of materials in the media.
The festival programme may be changed.
By submitting the application, festival participants declare that they are familiar with the above-mentioned competition conditions and conditions of participation in the festival.
By submitting the application, participants agree with the terms of the competition and the above-mentioned conditions of participation in the festival.