Conditions of participation
Registration deadline is set for
Sunday October 14, 2018
Costs & services – stay package
The participating group will subsequently be presented with a stay package, which includes travel services & costs festival pass (marked below). Please note that due to organizational reasons the participants are required to cooperate with the authorised festival travel partner.
Travel expenses, accommodation, meals , trips, as well as all accompanying persons and bus drivers are paid by ensembles. The organisers reserve the right to provide travel services by ordering a stay package. The organisers offer full board and lodging (accommodation and meals) and transport services. Every stay package includes the festival pass. The festival pass is compulsory for each participant or accompanying person.
The Festival Pass includes:
- Entry card to all festival concerts, activities and accompanying programme
- Promotional material for each participant (festival brochures, posters, programmes, festival souvenirs, etc.)
- Entry to workshops and masterclasses with festival jurors and lecturers
- Rehearsals in rehearsal rooms
- Performance at the opening gala concert
- Performance at and entry to festival concerts
- Entry to Gala Concerts
- Participation of choir representatives in meetings with judges
- Video recordings of festival activities including concerts and competitions
- Photo documentation of festival activities including concerts and competitions
- PR services & press releases, online presentation of ensembles
- Certificate of participation
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONSULT “FESTIVAL STAY PACKAGES” SITE!!!
The organiser reserves the right to make video and audio recordings of festival activities, including further processing and utilization.
By submitting the application, participants express their agreement with making the video and audio recordings.
By submitting the application, participants express their permission that the video and audio recordings will be used by the organisers of the festival for documentary and promotional purposes, publication of materials in the media.
The festival programme may be changed.
By submitting the application, festival participants declare that they are familiar with the above-mentioned competition conditions and conditions of participation in the festival.
By submitting the application, participants agree with the terms of the competition and the above-mentioned conditions of participation in the festival.