Festival stay packages
Travel expenses, accommodation, meals, trips, as well as all accompanying persons and bus drivers are paid by ensembles. The organisers reserve the right to provide travel services by ordering a stay package. The organisers offer full board and lodging (accommodation and meals) and transport services. Every stay package includes the festival pass. The festival pass is compulsory for each participant or accompanying person.
The Festival Pass includes:
- Entry card to all festival concerts, activities and accompanying programme
- Promotional material for each participant (festival brochures, posters, programmes, festival souvenirs, etc.)
- Entry to workshops and masterclasses with festival jurors and lecturers
- Rehearsals in rehearsal rooms
- Performance at the opening gala concert
- Performance at and entry to festival concerts
- Entry to Gala Concerts
- Participation of choir representatives in meetings with judges
- Video recordings of festival activities including concerts and competitions
- Photo documentation of festival activities including concerts and competitions
- PR services & press releases, online presentation of ensembles
- Certificate of participation
The Festival Pass for all activities listed below and for competing in one competition category is 55 EUR per performing choir member and 85 EUR per performing orchestra member.
- The Festival Pass has to be paid by bank transfer upon submitting the registration form.
- All bank transfer charges are paid by the sender.
- The Festival Pass is non-refundable in case of cancellation of participation.
Stay packages: Ensembles may choose from a variety of stay packages. Packages usually include accommodation of a requested level, half board, personal tour guide / assistance service, guided sightseeing and trips.
FOR DETAILED STAY PACKAGE OFFER, PLEASE CONTACT THE ORGANISER
- All stay packages include Festival Pass
- Please complete a stay package order form before the application deadline and ask organisers for an individual quotation. The quotation will be made based on the stay package order form. All changes will be taken into account only after a new stay package order form is received.
- Organisers are able to ensure individual requests of ensembles and large selection of extra services
- The co-organiser can accommodate individual requests of ensembles and offer a large selection of extra services.
- Extra services excluded from the standard stay package usually include: lunches, plane tickets, bus transport, train tickets, extra trips & sightseeing, individual extended stay, rental of instruments for instrumental ensembles, follow-up concert tours on request.
- For queries about extra services please contact the organiser.
- Festival Pass and Stay packages payment details:
Name of Company: FESTA OLOMOUC s.r.o. Travel agency
Name of the Bank: Komercni banka
Address of the Bank: Tr. Svobody 14, 77911, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Bank Account No.: 19-1131660257
SWIFT CODE: KOMBCZPPXXX
Notification: given invoice number and name of ensemble
- Deposit and balance payment is required before and after application deadline, respectively. The deposit payment must be completed by the given date for a successful reservation of all required services.
- Deposit payment must be paid in given date, due to reservation of all required services.